Individuals needed to participate in an Internet-based study looking at the experiences of people who access Internet message boards to talk about self-injury. This is a research study being conducted by a psychology graduate student. Please respond if you meet the following requirements:
1) You are between the ages of 18 and 25, fluent in English, and living in the United States.
2) You have personal experience with self-injury within the past year.
3) You currently access an online self-injury message board (one or more) at least once a week, and you have done this for at least three months.
4) You feel you have experienced support of some kind from the board(s).
5) Your self-injury is not suicidal in intent.
If the above descriptions apply to you or you have any questions about the study, please email Laurel Brow at email@example.com. If you are included in the study, you will be asked to complete a confidential questionnaire through email. You will receive a $15 Amazon gift card as a token of appreciation for your participation.