Does anybody know of a like a website or an email of a professional that I can talk to? Or is anybody a proffesional on here that I could talk to. I feel more safe and comfortable on the Internet rather than something like a school councerlor in my small town or a hotline when everyone in my house would be so curious. I do SI. I am fifteen and female. I don’t know if I want help to stop SIing but I at least want help because me and people around me agree that I might have a mental problem. Please help me if you know of anything. I am dying for someone like a councelor. Please. Thanks for reading. FXP